Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Tragedy

I have become a terrorist of sorts. whenever someone mentions how they hope God will help them, or how god is so great, or tough, or super, or amazing, or amazing....


I find ways to make God seem less amazing. like just little comments.


It's hard to explain perhaps.

Like you think God is tough? Well my mom was tougher than God.

Now what do you do?

it's dumb. I know. but i like to watch people now defend God versus the toughness of my mother. It's the small victories people.


I'm running around, around and it hurts.
Tempted to tape up the pages I'd ripped.
And although I recognize that we're attached at the lips
that you're the one in charge and that the captain's gotta sink with the ship.

2 comments:

...you've moved through multiple episodes of BSG without me haven't you.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites