Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bunny rabbit

a desert hare? is that what they are called?

Whatever it is, it has decided to move in to the desert tortoise burrow.

my dog wants to catch it so badly. he's a fast little guy though.

I finished Host. Good book. TLO is right, it would make a great TV series. Reminds me to mention that I watched the New Moon trailer. looks sorta cool...i just like werewolves enough that i might watch it. LOL

Getting a new Mac Book Pro soon. Can't wait to get it all set up. Install serato and get a mix together to pop its cherry.

Reading The Sex Lives of Cannibals. It's good, mostly. I really feel like I could write a book. The more books I read the more i think I should give it a go. I know that I will someday. It's something i want to do. I should really force my self to write about my life regularly. See if something develops. a theme.

I plan on taking that Mac Book everywhere with me. Maybe if i can get past that first sentence.

I think TLO is going to write a novel. I think it will be good. Her life is interesting and different, yet, i bet many will be able to associate with it.

I'm trolling WhiteLabel.net for music. Just found a good one! From Monument to Masses - Beyond God & Elvis (Designer Drug Remix) Designer Drugs always put out hot remixes. That's another thing I want to do more. Remixing and making music. I have been getting into this more lately. Playing guitar and learning about music. More organically, although I would like to finish that piano class i never got to finish. Work got in the way. /frown

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites