Monday, September 7, 2009

gluten

As I watch Good Eats and chatting with The Little One, I realize I haven't written in some time. Tomorrow is my first day back to work in 12 days. I am not looking forward to it. I had a very athletic vacation followed by a very slothful vacation.

I am not complaining. I needed to not think about work. I am hoping to be re-energized. I wonder how TLO keeps it together. She worked our entire vaca together.

She's stronger than most tho.

I feel like I don't have much to say these days. When you blog abotu music regularly, run a podcast, facebook regularly...how do I have time for a personal blog?

I am gonna go work out.

1 comments:

Would you really say I worked our whole vacation? ...Poopy!!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites