Tuesday, March 24, 2009

why am i still wearing shoes?

i have guilt for not being sugary sweet. But it doesn't come natural to me all the time. you deserve it, and i fail to provide you what you need.

I wonder if it would be better to just give what you get, and see it returned to you by my gratitude. Calling and saying, "You could tell me how much you miss me and how great it is to see me" just doesn't do it for me.

But I am a selfish prick that wishes he could just type this into some secret blog where I won't have to explain this...again.

I wish I wasn't so tired and spent.

god.

I am so petty. I should just dig deep and be thoughtful and nice. loving and caring.

sorry.

I wish i could take it back and do it over.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites