Monday, August 25, 2008

Well I am just a book, dusty on this shelf

How I waited back on the corner
For you to make me see straight again
I could steal your heart in pictures
But I don’t think youre getting better
You swore that youd’d be alright but youre not
You swore that you’d be fine but youre not
Im sorry about it, just tired of wasting time


And I killed another one tonight
I can stop myself from crying
I killed another girl tonight
I just cant help myself anymore
Your dad swore you would be fine, but he lied
Your mom said stop calling nights, leave sometimes
And your grace never looked as good as it does in the daylight
And Im tired of wasting time


Its October the 22nd now
Its been three weeks since I saw you
Its October the 22nd now
Its been three years since you left me
For the road and him, oh him
Your dad swore you would be fine but god he lies
Your mom said stop calling nights Andy, at least sometimes
Your grace never looked this good this morning in daylight, god
Im tired of wasting time on a body that has no life
On rhythm that has no rhyme
Tonight

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites