Tuesday, July 22, 2008

yes...Bill Corgan + Courtney Love = Ron Perlman

Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan isn’t going to Courtney Love’s daughter Frances’ Sweet 16 next month and Love is pissed. She blogs:

“A sweet sixteen is a big event and I think she looked upon you as family. I know she did, as a trustworthy and wise (child), and you can’t lay your shit on a child of nine, and you as a man of 40 - my child sobbing, due to you, is unacceptable. I hate stating this on some random public forum, but the line is the kid, man.”


It doesn’t stop there though. Apparently Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance is not only attending, but performing.

“Gearrd Way,, who would do it in five seconds and has even asked and begged for his bandmate to cancel out on the honeymoon of his (coinciding with the sweet sixteen) so he can do it, made sure to promise to be there.”

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

That is so wtfable I can't even find the words. Child of nine? What?

"I would like to start by apologizing to Billy Corgan for the post, that was on Perez Hilton's website. I had a shared computer that had been compromised. Both my AOL account and my daughter's account were compromised. I had to get rid of all my computers in the house and the AOL accounts.

"Someone broke into my AOL account and sent that letter to Perez. Although some of it was my writing, I never posted it. However, as the KR weasel people know, there is a :live site: that has its own ring tone. It lets people know when I am online and when I am writing an email, even before I hit the send button. EVEN IF I DON'T SEND IT, these people can steal it and then it twist my words around. I never write in all CAPS. You can read most my blogs on Myspace. Yes, I have typos, but it's because I type very fast. It does not make me a "TARD." Anyway, I did not write half of that post found on Perez and I apologize to Billy Corgan and to my daughter. This is a personal matter between Billy and my family. My Daughter's privacy is very important. So, I wanted to clear that up. Billy please give me a call. We love you and I am sorry. Marie can give you the number."


OK... I am STILL confused.

But... apparently they were dating over a year ago? Or he was just helping her with her album?

And as if whatever MCR guy cancelled his honeymoon. Whatever.

Hey Courtney, you dropped this. But you know that. You have never met a name you didn't drop.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites